Egyptian Arabian contraction (EGAC) was established back in 2015. Egac worked through its career in a wide spectrum of projects ranging from industrial to administrative, passing by education, retail, and finishing.
Egac's spirit of cooperation and solidarity is maintained by implying trust, delegation, and respect to all company members. This leads to maximum client satisfaction since every company member treats the client as if he is his own client .Clients ' added value is one of egac 's goals .
This value is obtained by providing best quality with the best cost in the least time, taking into consideration high quality client service. Innovation, technology utilization, and adopting new management trends are our tools to exceed clients' expectations, so as to provide new services and extra benefits along with the process.
Both clients and suppliers are our business partners. Prolonging and strategic relationships with our clients and suppliers allows us to firm our grasp on the market, since it provides a prompt and precise response to the market needs.
To be a leader in commitment to the field of integrated contracting.
-To provide a unique service that satisfies the desires and needs of the client through an equation between high quality, balanced cost and less time.
- Maintaining the trust of our customers and the reputation of the company by developing a culture of integrity and adherence to the highest quality standards and honesty of implementation.
In implementation of the structures EGAC
• B.Sc. In accounting -1982
• Head of Retail Banking Sector- Misr International Bank.
• General Manager of banking marketing at Banque Misr- member board of Raya Telecome, representative of Banque Misr. Head of Banque Misr higher Sports committee- member of the financial committee of Automobile club.
• Received a number of training courses from Chemical Bank in New York and Lloyds Bank in England.
• Holder of Executive Leadership Development Program for the Middle East from Harvard University- Boston- USA.
• B.Sc. in Engineering- civil engineering – Cairo University-1988
• Worked in constructions in a number of engineering projects and proceeded in work from executive engineer till projects manager in a number of major companies.